Saturday, September 28, 2013

The Last Few Days

My beloved was home Tuesday - Friday (his days off), so I really did not get nearly as much done as I had hoped.  We spent a lot of quality time together.  We're both readers, so we always seem to be reading separate books "together".  Also, we celebrated our 3rd anniversary on the 25th.   Oh, one new thing that happened was that my beloved got interested in building a scale home out of sticks and such so now he has his own little tote in my studio.


I'm doing what I can to get onto his schedule so that our times together are more in line with his work schedule (and I can talk to him off and on throughout his work day).   This is day #2 of that, well #1.5 because I was up all day on Friday so I checked out about 3:00 am.

The new plan is to stay up until sunrise, get Liam up for school, and then gather up the ipod, dog leash *and dog*, and my trusty Mickey Mouse bag to venture out on a 2 - 3 mile journey through the neighborhoods.  As I walk, I pick up aluminum cans for the future father-in-law and I also pick up pieces that might end up in some of my work.

As of right now, I've been awake about an hour or so.  Time to go and figure out if my muse wants to come out and play in the studio with me. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!