Friday, July 06, 2012

27 Thing Fling - Day 4


Today's 27 Thing Fling is made up of small items. There is pearl chain, rosettes, a crochet rose, little bows, and charms.  These were sets you could use to make collage pins.  Obviously, I never made them!


More things moving out of my house!

You know, I am finding that I have a lot let "Stuff" these days.  After giving away so much back in 2008 - 2010 and then dealing with the loss of most everything (flood and divorce), I honestly have my house pared down quite a bit.  However, on the other hand, I'm amazed that I have so much that I know I won't ever use.  I feel blessed to be able to pass things on to others.

Four days down, Twenty Three to go.  You can still jump in and join us!

Check out Cathy's post.  She is the lady who started this challenge.  heART life

No comments: