Monday, April 24, 2006

Frugal Wipes

While wandering around the internet reading various blogs, I found Frugal Upstate. I was reading her April posts and came to one about homemade baby wipes. Yeah, yeah, I know about homemade baby wipes, I thought to myself. They were first introduced to me back in the mid 1990's when I began my frugal life. However, I have no children and so while I think they are a great idea, I never got around to making any.

I continued reading to find that she uses the same basic recipe to make homemade cleaning wipes (like the Lysol ones). Now THAT is a great idea. I rarely buy the wipes because $3 per container seems too expensive for me. I do, however, cough up the money when camping for the shear convience of it. Now that I've been enlightened, I will definately be using this myself.

Thank you for the tip!

No comments: