Jack is still working so I decided to go ahead and try to cook. I’ve been battling a migraine since 2:00 this morning. Anyway, I had to make something that would hold well in the event that we don’t eat until nearly 8pm.
We’re having soft tacos of a sort. It is basically just filling for tortillas.
- Ground Chuck – about 1 pound = $1.39 (sale meat)
- Refried Beans – 1 can = 49 cents
- Tortillas – Whole pack is $1.19 = half of pack = 60 cents
- Cheese – Free from the gift certificate Jack got at work but normal price is about 99 cents
- Frank’s Red Hott & Sour Cream = 50 cents
Total = $3.97 if we’d paid for all ingredients/$2.98 at price actually paid