Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Store Re-Discovery

I re-discovered a store this weekend and was pleasantly surprised with my findings. My beloved and I ran to Big Lots on Sunday afternoon with the hopes of getting some fertilizer. We didn’t really want to brave Wal-Mart or Lowe’s and in our small town, Big Lots is about the only other choice.

While in there, I found several good deals. We got Annie’s Organic shells & cheese for $1 and another Annie’s Organic product for $0.80. We bought a jar of pasta sauce to try and if we like it, I will go get a few more before they sell out.

I was impressed with the selections of food in the store. Everything that I checked was in date and seemed to be good products. I know Big Lots buys odd or damaged lots of goods and is able to then pass the savings on. I’m not complaining!

No comments: