Monday, March 26, 2007

In The Black!

Remember a few days ago when I was talking about how badly we’d messed up our checking account? Long story short, we had some financial issues that were compounded when we found out that hubby’s company wasn’t paying him for 5 days of vacation but was only paying for 3. This meant that the check he had waiting for us when we got home was short by 26 hours and the next one (due 3/30) would be short 12 hours. This was havoc on an already precarious situation.

Luckily my beloved hubby is resourceful. He got two side jobs lined up this weekend and made roughly $600! He also was able to sell off a piece of armour for $300. True he will have to build another piece for himself before fighting again but at least he was able to get the funds when we needed them. Thanks to him giving up his weekend, we’re once again in the black. Not much, but we are IN THE BLACK!

Now…I have to do our income taxes. *Groan* I hope those are not too much money!

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Hi Kali, I saw you post a comment on my binder post. You dont need one but I bet you could make a awesome binder, with tabs for finances, meals, goals and chapters for keeping notes for all your creative and thrifty projects. Good luck on your taxes!