Sunday, May 31, 2009

Blogging for the Cure - Let's Get Dirty!

Hubby got the other part of my garden tilled and asked me if I'd come out and bless this section. Like I said before, it is a tradition for me to go out and stand in the soil before it is planted. I thought I'd share a few pictures with you of the adventure!







If you look closely you can see what remains of the ink on my hands!


We will have two garden spots this year. One is for tomatoes and other veggies. The other, the one pictured here, is our watermelon patch. This was the site of our former pool. The sand was tilled into the ground so we have a nice loamy patch. I'm hoping for a few good melons!



If you enjoyed my post, please feel free to donate!

Paypal
The Safe way to pay online!


Relay for Life donation page

No comments: