Saturday, May 30, 2009

Blogging for the Cure - This one's for you Mom!



My mom always warned me against writing on my hands. According to her, it would cause cancer. I'm sure it was just one of those things she told me in order to get me to stop. As you can see, it did not work!

I love my mommy. Even though we've had numerous times when we have not seen eye to eye, she is a good person. She stepped outside of the normal boundaries of her comfort zone to donate today. I'm quite proud of her!

And with this, I bid you adieu. It is time for bed. My medication cocktail is starting to take effect and I am on my way to the land of dreams. I'll be back in the morning posting again. Please take the time to donate if you can. If you're unable to do so, post a link in your journal. Get the word out there!

If you enjoyed my post, please feel free to donate!






Relay for Life donation page


No comments: