Sunday, May 31, 2009

Blogging for the Cure - Let's Talk About Food



Another hour has passed. Another post needs to be made. I'm pulling one out of a hat here. Let's see...what can I talk about?

Food...that seems to be the topic here. We were thinking about cheeseburgers here a few minutes ago. Or at least we were talking about the way Matty says the word. Of course, that made my stomach growl. Sure, I have food here but it all needs to be cooked. And my messy kitchen is on strike today. I guess I need to get something to eat. Hmmmm...

If you like frugal cooking, you should really check out Depression Cooking on YouTube.





Gramma Clara makes yummy dishes and talks about living through the depression.



If you enjoyed my post, please feel free to donate!

Paypal
The Safe way to pay online!


Relay for Life donation page

No comments: