Sunday, May 31, 2009

Blogging for the Cure - My Hubby!

Have I mentioned how much I love my husband?

  • He just went to the store and got me some bananas and milk. Those are a few of the things that I seem to be able to eat lately. Well, that and Mylanta!
  • He planted my gardens today after mowing both the front and back yards.
  • He works hard every day - sometimes 14 hours a day just to take care of our little family.
  • He is nice to my parents
  • He tolerates people for me (not my parents)!
  • He gets my medications out for me every single night. I honestly don't think I know what exactly I take each night.
  • He adores me!
  • He loves our "kids" and even lets me take pictures of him with them.






Paypal
The Safe way to pay online!



Relay for Life donation page

No comments: